We are looking forward to receiving your proposals.
We are here to support you to produce your work, and you own the copyright of your works that you create with the full support of HOW. We provide you rent-free sound equipment and the studio facilities at Kulttuurikeskus CAISA.
HOW provides you:
- Rent-free sound recording equipment.
- Rent-free studio facilities at its “performance & recording room” located at Kulttuurikeskus CAISA.
- The TEOSTO license for the live streamings via the HOW website only.
- Technical supervisor for your recordings, editing, mixing, and live streamings.
- Visibility for your work by promoting it on the HOW social media platforms and exhibiting on the HOW website.
There are several themes introduced each month regarding different topics. You can choose your preferred theme and send your proposal(s) to Helsinki Open Waves (HOW), via the Open Call form.
Before you send your proposal(s), please think carefully when you select a month in the application form, your proposal will be scheduled according to your selected month in the form.
To schedule the HOW performance and recording room located at Kulttuurikeskus CAISA for you, and for the other participants in a better way, you must submit your application one month in advance.
For example, if you want to produce your work in April, you can send your proposals by the last day of February. In March you won’t be able to send the proposals for April.
Open Call takes place from 13th of January to 30th of September 2021 at 16:00 Helsinki time.
You can read more at http://www.helsinkiopenwaves.com/dev/open%20call/
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us via email@example.com